The Center for Relationship Education is nearing the end of one of the most productive years in our 13-year history. Compelled by the knowledge that relationship education is essential for life success, the team worked hard together to increase our impact – bringing the life-changing power of relationship education to more people in our community.
Educators and Students
- Certified nearly 200 educators from 11 different states to teach REAL Essentials to the students in their communities.
- Presented REAL Essentials relationship education to over 10,000 students in Colorado alone through CRE speakers and trained teachers.
- Extended our reach by accepting invitations to speak at several college campuses, including Regis, CCU, USAFA and CU Boulder.
Couples and Singles
- Offered seven Healthy Marriage Workshops in the community. Couples learned the essentials for creating a thriving marriage.
- Held our fun-filled DIY Marriage Experience. Eighty-seven couples learned practical tools taught by relationship experts.
- Developed and launched REAL Love Uncovered, a faith-based study on relationships and sex for 9th grade through college students.
- Developed and launched REAL Essentials Life, a curriculum that adapts the core principles of REAL Essentials for college and adult audiences.
- Completed an update of REAL Essentials curriculum for medical accuracy and cultural relevance. Updates were sent to current REAL Essentials customers at no charge.
Commitment to the Military
- Provided scholarships for 325 military couples to rest and reconnect with their spouses at a six-day retreat, three-day retreat, or the DIY Marriage Experience.
Giving Back to the Community
- Partnered with Denver Rescue Mission, Goodwill of Denver and Mi Casa to provide relational skills to adult participants in long-term self-sufficiency and career development programs.
- Partnered with Project Sanctuary to provide marriage and relationship education skills to 217 military families attending a six-day therapeutic retreat where they also receive financial instruction and counseling as a family.
- Partnered with Arapahoe County to host free community-based relationship workshops, including the development of an all-new curriculum designed specifically for mothers, REAL Essentials Motherhood.
Many of us are faced with the reality of broken relationships and an uncertain future…but what if the story were changed? Take a few minutes and watch this moving video that beautifully illustrates the impact of relationship education on children and families
You Can Absolutely Make a Difference
Make 2017 a remarkable year for someone in your community. Here’s what you can do:
- Purchase tickets to our next Healthy Marriage Workshop (Jan 28, 2017) as a gift for your partner or another couple.
- Provide tax-deductible scholarships for couples or students to receive life-changing skills for building and maintaining healthy connections.
- Attend our next Taste of CRE (Jan 26, 2017) and learn more about what The Center for Relationship Education is doing to strengthen families, reduce poverty, and increase child well-being. You will have the opportunity to get involved in one of our signature activities and walk away with a transformative skill to enhance your relationships.
- Contact us to facilitate a workshop in your organization to reduce turnover rates, increase your productivity, and help your team learn how to maximize their relationships in the workplace.