Project Coordinator/Youth Speaker — Ready2Relate Project
Project Coordinator/Youth Speaker – Ready2Relate Project
Reports to: R2R Project Director
Accepting applicatoins until 5:00 pm MST June 14, 2021
R2R Project Description:
Ready2Relate (R2R) is a Project of The Center for Relationship Education (CRE), federally funded by ACF (Administration for Children and Families). The Ready2Relate Project is designed to teach relationship education skills to youth in high school (grades 9-12), equipping 1500 youth each Project year with skills around improved relationship and marriage skills, greater economic stability, and increased skills around financial planning and budgeting.
Review the ACF Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
As a member of the Ready2Relate team, the Project Coordinator will help create, coordinate, implement and track project logistics. Additionally, as a Youth Speaker, this role will require delivering a designated scope and sequence from the REAL Essentials Advance curriculum to high school students in Colorado. The Youth Speaker will ensure message delivery with excellence and program fidelity in collaboration with co-facilitator educators in service schools.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate project activities and team calendars for efficient delivery of services.
- Assist with the creation of project documents and process manuals.
- Collaborate with outside vendors to ensure delivery of curriculum materials for each instruction session and other events.
- As needed, accompany other Youth Speakers and Project Director to schools or events for support.
- Serve as Youth Speaker to deliver R2R curriculum to high school students for remote and in person teaching.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- High level facilitation, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Webex, Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of federal grant operations
- Classroom teaching experience
Company Impact Statement:
The Project Coordinator/Youth Speaker directly impacts thousands of students’ lives by supporting project logistics and ensuring program delivery of science-proven strategies for increasing relational wellness. Managing service delivery through the supportive systems created by the R2R Project Staff enables the staff to meet intended outcomes for R2R, thus credentialing the Project Staff as a reputable source for current and future funding opportunities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and tablets.
The Center for Relationship Education is committed to creating a diverse work environment with staff members representing different backgrounds, ethnicities, and perspectives. Knowing that relationships impact all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age, CRE strives to grow its missional impacting by investing in a team representative of the diverse populations we serve through products and programs. The Center for Relationship is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, with some non-traditional work hours and occasional travel.
This job is dependent on availability of federal funds provided under the Healthy Relationships and Marriage Education Project. Employee understands that this position may not be extended if federal funding is no longer extended to The Center for Relationship Education.
Expected Salary Range:
$50,000 -$65,000 annually