Project Director — Ready2Relate Project
Project Director — Ready2Relate Project
Reports to: Vice President of Operations
Ready2Relate Project Description:
Ready2Relate is a Project of The Center for Relationship Education (CRE), federally funded by ACF (Administration for Children and Families). The Ready2Relate Project is designed to teach relationship education skills to youth in high school (grades 9-12), equipping 1500 youth each Project year with skills around improved relationship and marriage skills, greater economic stability, and increased skills around financial planning and budgeting.
Review the ACF Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
The Ready2Relate Project Director is responsible for managing all proposed services, staff, and budget allocations for the Ready2Relate Project. This position serves to execute all grant functions with fidelity and excellence, operating as a liaison for the Center for Relationship Education between the Ready2Relate Federal Project Officer and all Ready2Relate Project staff. The Project Director will manage five team members including: Data Manager, Financial Officer, Youth Speaker (2), and an Administrative Assistant, offering ongoing training and support, program oversight, and program implementation. This position will foster relationships with participating schools (20) and co-facilitator educators (20) to reach 1500 high school students each year with 12 hours of relationship education dosage provided through the REAL Essentials Advance curriculum. Additionally, the Project Director will oversee the Ready2Relate evaluation team to conduct a Randomized Control Trial (RCT) evaluation during project implementation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and development of Ready2Relate Project Staff including: Data Manager, Financial Officer, Youth Speaker (2), and an Administrative Assistant
- Ensure program fidelity and implementation for program services, delivering 12 hours of relationship education content to 1500 9th-12th grade students each year (for 5 years)
- Manage allocation of $1.5M annual budget
- Nurture relationships with 20 participating high school administration and staff
- Develop and host training webinars and informational events for school staff and parents
- Manage timelines and benchmarks for RCT rigerous evaluation
- Execute all communication with 20 co-facilitator Ready2Relate Project school-based educators
- Oversee Administrative Assistant processes for scheduling and managing program calendar
- Attend all required Ready2Relate federal grant conferences and webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Experience developing and managing a team towards successful outcomes
- Knowledge of public high school operations and administrative culture
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Expertise around federal grant operations
- Knowledge of all REAL Essentials content and its supporting research
- Experience in managing budgets of $1M+
Company Impact Statement:
The Ready2Relate Project Director assures The Center for Relationship Education maintains its credibility and credentialing to manage large-scale federal grants with excellence and fidelity. Proper execution in this role ensures effective outcomes for all project participants and credentials The Center for Relationship Education to receive future funding opportunities. Additionally, proper execution in this role will ensure opportunity to grow published literature in the research field around the impact of the REAL Essentials curriculum.
The Center for Relationship Education is committed to creating a diverse work environment with staff members representing different backgrounds, ethnicities, and perspectives. Knowing that relationships impact all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age, CRE strives to grow its missional impact by investing in a team representative of the diverse populations we serve through products and programs. The Center for Relationship is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and tablets.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, with non-traditional work hours and occasional travel.
This job is dependent on availability of federal funds provided under the Ready4Life Program. Employee understands that this position may not be extended if federal funding is no longer extended to The Center for Relationship Education. The duration of funding provision is 5 years.
All applicants for the Project Director – Ready2Relate role understand this job is dependent on The Center for Relationship Education READY4Life funding award (expected to be announced October 1, 2020).
Expected Salary Range:
$90,000 -$110,000 annually