Case Manager – Responding to Relationships Project
Case Manager – Responding to Relationships (RTR) Project
Reports to: RTR Project Director
Responding To Relationships (RTR) is a Project of The Center for Relationship Education (CRE), federally funded by ACF (Administration for Children and Families). The RTR Project is designed to equip 300 military and emergency responder couples each funding year with marriage and communication skills to safeguard and enhance their marriages and increase their relationship satisfaction.
Review the ACF Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
The Case Manager is responsible for oversight of program administration and participant care for services rendered through the Responding to Relationships Project. This includes nurturing community engagement regarding RTR program offerings. Case Manger staff will execute all case management activities including registration confirmation, managing intake and enrollment processes, arranging childcare confirmation, initiating follow up for program participants, and managing the nForm data collection system with the project evaluation team. This position will direct and develop processes fully engaging participants before, during, and after RTR program
Key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, design, and execute systems around participant enrollment, registration, and intake processes for all RTR program services
- Lead and direct a culture of hospitality, demonstrating personal care and connection with a minimum of 300 annual couples enrolled in program services
- Administrate nForm pre-workshop and post-work survey forms
- Administrate RTR participant registration confirmation and intake forms associated with program services
- Lead a system for participant follow up post workshop/program experiences. Create and connect each with continuing opportunities for engagement and track progress in nForm
- Engage with RTR program participants after services to offer resources and supportive services identified in RTR intake form surveys
- Attend RTR Retreat and RTR Workshop Closeout Events to connect with participants
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced customer service and support skills
- Natural posture and abilities in hospitality and interpersonal relational care
- Proficient knowledge in organizational software tools
- Knowledge and awareness about military and emergency responder culture
- Expertise around federal grant operations
- Knowledge and experience with military and emergency responder culture
- Familiarity with nForm data management software
Company Impact Statement:
The Case Manager offers excellent supportive services to enrich the RTR program participant experience. This enables a growing population of couples served who have access to skills for improving their relational wellness.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and tablets.
The Center for Relationship Education is committed to creating a diverse work environment with staff members representing different backgrounds, ethnicities, and perspectives. Knowing that relationships impact all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age, CRE strives to grow its missional impact by investing in a team representative of the diverse populations we serve through products and programs. The Center for Relationship is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, with non-traditional work hours and occasional travel.
This job is dependent on availability of federal funds provided under the Healthy Relationships and Marriage Education Project. Employee understands that this position may not be extended if federal funding is no longer extended to The Center for Relationship Education.
Education and Experience:
At least 5 years of relevant experience
All applicants for the Case Manger – Responding to Relationship Project role understand this job is dependent on The Center for Relationship Education FRAMEWorks funding award (expected to be announced October 1, 2020).
Expected Salary Range:
$60,000 -$75,000 annually