Executive Strategy Assistant
Executive Strategy Assistant
Reports to: Vice President of Strategy and Communications
Position Type: Part-Time
The Center for Relationship Education is accepting applications for this position until November 25, 2020.
The Executive Strategy Assistant nurtures growth and excellence of company services by executing systems and protocols around corporate strategy, growth, and organization. This position serves as the first point of contact for incoming customer and vendor communications. This role will oversee foundational supportive services for tasks and initiatives stemming from the strategic line of business and will aid in developing efficiencies around organizational protocols to enable The Center for Relationship Education to experience effective growth and scale its product offerings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Utilize and optimize CRM software processes to execute strategic initiatives
- Manage customer contracting paperwork, including contracting facilitator paperwork
- Maintain all strategy staff and program calendars, send weekly updates
- Manage communication campaigns through Mail Chimp software
- Assist Vice President of Strategy and Communications with business-wide optimalization of communication and customer data management
- Maintain relationship with office-related vendors
- Organize catering services for office-related events (board meetings, professional development staff events)
- Assist with customer service communications and offerings
- Assist with setup and breakdown for the sustainability events offered at the CRE office
- Mange invoices for vendor services and contracted training events
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and various CRM software programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with accounting practices and invoicing systems
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Curricula knowledge regarding CRE’s REAL Essentials products
- Proactive personality characteristics
- Understanding and excitement around CRE vision, mission, and values
Company Impact Statement:
The Executive Strategy Assistant provides an exceptional supportive layer for strategic success. Organized processes enhance the overall client user experience and support a productive staff culture, keeping CRE on a trajectory of growth and sustainability.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and tablets.
The Center for Relationship Education is committed to creating a diverse work environment with staff members representing different backgrounds, ethnicities, and perspectives. Knowing that relationships impact all people regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age, CRE strives to grow its missional impacting by investing in a team representative of the diverse populations we serve through products and programs. The Center for Relationship is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position, with 2 structured office days and a range of 16-24 hours of weekly-reported timecard data.
Education and Experience:
At least 5 years of relevant experience
A combination of education and experience may be considered
Expected Salary Range:
$33-$37 per hour