Many educational tracks exist for people to land a great job, however, few "how-to's" are available for teaching strong relationships. The framework of this curriculum allows groups to expand their understanding of individual identity, communication strategies, and future commitment. All lessons are inclusive, evidence based and medically accurate.
Specific topics include:
- Further understanding self-identity and recognizing unique passions and gifting
- Learning communication strategies for decision making, navigating conflict, and managing stress
- Building character traits for healthy dating strategies and romantic attachments
- Learning the benefits of commitment and marriage
- Applying vision toward goals for a successful, long-term life plan